Thursday, September 23, 2010

For this project I decided to do a movie poster on some type of warfare.  I enjoy watching all types of war movies.  I also recently just had a very close friend of mine leave for the Navy and he's going to specialize in EOD and that was another thing that inspired me to do this type of poster. The man in the suit is in a bomb proof suit, for dismantling bombs (Military EOD). I wanted to keep the poster simple but yet still be able to catch a persons eye.  I did little layering for this poster, I started off with a simple black background.  For the main picture I first made it black and white by going to new adjustment layer and then I erased everything but the man in the suit to make warfare scene of the fire stand out.  I also think that by the man being black and white stands out as well.  I then faded the edges of the picture with the square marquee tool.  I put the picture onto the black background then adding all the text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment