Friday, October 8, 2010

15 artists that influence and inspire you





Artists Statement
http://eladsherman.com/artist%20statement.htm
"Creativity is not a rare characteristic, which only gifted people were born with. Creativity is there, inside our soul. Bring your personality, with its internal, natural enthusiasm to the stage and play."
   *I like how in this artists statement it talks about how people can be creative and how we all have some sort of artists inside all of us. 
15 artists that influence and inspire you.
1.Brock Davis: www.itistheworldthatmadeyousmall.com
   I really enjoy and admire all of his work and how he has such a big imagination.
2.Jack Dykinga: www.dykinga.com
   Jack is a photographer for National Geographic, he shoots pictures of landscape and the nature seen itself.  All of his pictures amazed me. 
3.Colleen Davis: http://colleendavisphotography.blogspot.com
   I enjoy how in all her pictures she makes them bright and has the color really stand out
4.Kayla Paler: www.kaylaphoto.com
   She specials in maternity and new born photography. I reall liked her work a lots.  She does well with color and making the people stand out well in the photos
5.Clare O'Neill: www.clareoneill.com
   She does black and white photography, I believe black and white and be really strong pictures the show the true emotions. 
6.Bob Martin: www.bobmartin.com
   Bob does mainly sports photography and thats something I myself am really into.  His pictures blew me away they were so incredible.
7.Julian Beever: www.tech-exclusive.com
   He makes artwork of illusions on side walks and roads. He makes his work come to life, I love it. 
8.Claire Hutton: www.clairhutton.zenfolio.com
   She uses lots of leading lines in her work. Thats something common but yet not a lot of people use it like she does. 
9.Angel Y: http://static-romance.org
   She has many interesting illustrations that really catch your eye.
10.Chris Spooner: www.blog.spoongraphics.uk/abat
   He has graphic designs like i've never seen before. I really enjoyed them. 
11.Stepen Sitton: www.stepensittion.com 
   His illustrations are so creative and different with the way he makes people and draws animals and such. He is very talented.
12.Malia Rae: mailaraephoto.blogspot.com 
   I really liked her pet photography, she could really make a dog look 10 times cuter. 
13.Edward Harlovic: www.visionlightgallery.com/gallery/edward_Harlovic_Gallery_C1415.cfm
   Edward uses a water look to most of his pictures, I found it very interesting and unique. I have never seen that before and liked it a lot.
14.Clark Dugger: www.visionlightgallery.com/gallery/clark_dugger_gallery_c652.cfm
   He took mainly pictures of plants and nature, he really made the pictures come alive and make the plants so lively. 
15.Matt and Kristin Hodgman: http://www.theedgegallery.net 
   I have personally worked with Matt and Kristin and they are so good at what they do.  I truly love all of the work that they have done.  I love the style that they have and how they keep it original but different. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment